Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Matthew 11:28-12:14: Jesus and the Sabbath
- About Me
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: April 5, 2019
Originally posted on Bishop's Encyclopedia of Religion, Society and Philosophy:
Image: Smithsonian, Brigit Katz, 2017 The Ainu are a people traceable to Hokkaido, Japan, known for their animistic view of the world. They have their origins in a merging…
The Big Hole in the Conservative Christian Argument for the Apostolic Authorship of the Gospels — Escaping Christian Fundamentalism
Reblogging for future reference. Conservative Christian Blogger: [W]hen it comes to the gospels, there are huge double standards. They are often presumed to be guilty until proven innocent. Normal ways of doing history seemingly get thrown out the window. And … Continue reading
William P. Hoar. Architects of Conspiracy: An Intriguing History. Western Islands, 1984. See here to buy the book. Architects of Conspiracy is a collection of William P. Hoar’s articles that appeared from 1975 to 1984 in American Opinion magazine. American … Continue reading