Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Matthew 11:28-12:14: Jesus and the Sabbath
- About Me
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: April 4, 2019
The pastor’s sermon at this week’s Lenten service was about broken promises. He opened by talking about American poetry. He said that he enjoys the intense poems of Walt Whitman but also the calm poems of Robert Frost. Robert Frost … Continue reading
It’s often suggested that the New Testament accounts of Jesus’ resurrection or the sources they’re based upon faked some of their details to make the resurrection seem more credible. 770 more words via Do The Resurrection Accounts Fabricate Evidence? — Triablogue
Originally posted on Fresh Ground Theology:
Finally, we will look at how we, gentile believers, fit into the kingdom program of God. The Author of Hebrews has a lengthy discussion on how Christ came to mediate the New Covenant. Jesus…