Note: One of my Lenten disciplines is to work through the me & white supremacy workbook by Layla Saad. I got to the end of Day One reading and thought “I know all of this”. Saad says not to be “self-congratulatory” and I honestly think I wasn’t. I guess this reveals a gulf between my […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Book Write-Up: Winner Is: The Truth
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- God’s New Year’s Resolution: Removing the Big Fat “But” Between Us and God
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: But What About God’s Wrath?
- Church Write-Up: Jonah 4
- Book Write-Up: The Martin Luther King Story, by James D. Bales
- Church Write-Up: Jonah’s Message
- God’s absence — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Jonah and the Ninevites
- Book Write-Up: It’s Very Simple, by Alan Stang
- Church Write-Up: Jonah, Part 2
- Church Write-Up: Jonah, Part 1
- Book Write-Up: Myths and Mistakes in New Testament Textual Criticism