Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Music in The Stand
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: The Abomination of Desolation in Biblical Eschatology
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Christian Actors
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
- Church Write-Up about Romans 5-6, Tension, and Witnessing, and Book Write-Up about the IVP Reformation Commentary on Joshua, Judges, and Ruth
- Book Write-Ups: Strike from Space, Ambush at Vladivostok (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: March 16, 2019
If therefore in the magistrate evil be found, and not the good for which he was ordained, that cometh of other causes, and the fault thereof is in the men and persons, which neglect God and corrupt the ordinance of … Continue reading
On the question of the sacraments, Baptists are at a tactical disadvantage. There will always be people who are drawn to sacramental realism because they like the idea that infant baptism creates the presumption that their child is now heavenbound. … Continue reading