Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 14, 2019
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Paula Fredriksen’s interpretation of Romans in Paul, the Pagan’s Apostle sees the letter as addressed to Gentiles. Several times Paul says he is writing to the ethne, the Gentiles. Her interpretation does not depend on the…