In Red Theology: On the Christian Communist Tradition, Roland Boer presents key moments in the 2,000 year tradition of Christian communism. Defined by the two features of alternative communal practice and occasional revolutionary action, Christian communism is predicated on profound criticism of the way of the world. The book begins with Karl Kautsky – the leading […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Booker T. Washington's Approach in a Nut-Shell
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
- Church Write-Up about Romans 5-6, Tension, and Witnessing, and Book Write-Up about the IVP Reformation Commentary on Joshua, Judges, and Ruth