Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- Psalm 75
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: March 7, 2019
Originally posted on Brandon J. Adams:
I’ve had my share of unanswered prayers. Let me rephrase. No prayer goes unanswered; there are answers we like, answers we don’t, and answers we’re still awaiting. It’s better to say, I’ve had my…
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/geneveith/2018/11/the-lutheran-approach-to-exorcism/ via Lutheran exorcism — Triablogue
Simonetta Carr is a mother and homeschool educator. She has worked as a freelance journalist and as a translator, and is the author of the… 1,153 more words via Broken Pieces and the God Who Mends Them: Schizophrenia Through a Mother’s … Continue reading