Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- James White and Barry Lynn Debate about Homosexuality and Christianity
- The Z Man: The Party's Over
- David Clines: "The Signiﬁcance of the 'Sons of God' Episode (Genesis 6:1-4) in the Context of the 'Primeval History' (Genesis 1–11)"
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Boswell on Malakos and Arsenokoites in I Corinthians 6:9
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
Daily Archives: February 20, 2019
Paula Fredriksen, in Paul, the Pagan’s Apostle, has a low view of the reliability of Acts of the Apostles for Paul’s life. For one thing she thinks Paul’s letters often contradict what Acts says. More than that, she puts the … Continue reading