Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 4, 2019
Church Write-Up: Mission, Text Criticism and Luke 23
Here are some items from this morning’s LCMS church service and Sunday School class. A. The pastor handled the children’s part of the service this morning because the youth pastor was conducting a retreat at the beach. The pastor talked … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Uncategorized Comments Off on Church Write-Up: Mission, Text Criticism and Luke 23
CORPRO-FASCISM: ‘Farming Free’ or ‘Food Fascism’, the Choice is Ours – By Vandana Shiva (Archive)
Originally posted on RIELPOLITIK:
Source – foodfreedomgroup.com –“… I describe what is happening as “food fascism” because this system can only survive through totalitarian control. With patents on seed, an illegitimate legal system is manipulated to create seed monopolies. Seed…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on CORPRO-FASCISM: ‘Farming Free’ or ‘Food Fascism’, the Choice is Ours – By Vandana Shiva (Archive)
What can the left learn from Vito Marcantonio’s career in Congress?
Originally posted on Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist:
Last August, I wrote a piece for CounterPunch titled “Young Marxist Intellectuals and the Democratic Party” that called attention to how impressive scholarship is being used to sustain a reformist agenda: The “democratic…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on What can the left learn from Vito Marcantonio’s career in Congress?