Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Guidance and Cosmology, and Stephen King's IT
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: January 30, 2019
James Haught of Daylight Atheism has posted the historical pathway that led to the Branch Davidians and the Waco disaster beginning from the Millerite movement of 1843 and 1844. The Story Behind Waco’s Tragedy It’s a story of dashed idealism, … Continue reading
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/podcasts/tgc-podcast/best-arguments-gospels/Has complete transcript. via The Best Arguments for and against the Gospels — Triablogue