Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Psalm 19:7-11 - The Perfection of God’s Word
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Is the vastness of the universe evidence against God's existence?
- Gabriel Vahanian's The Death of God
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: January 26, 2019
A snippet from FacebookElliottThey also face the problems of explaining why it is coherent to say that God loves everyone…HaysCalvinists don’t necessarily say God loves everyone.Elliott…and that the Gospel is genuinely offered to all people if divine determinism is true … Continue reading
Timothy D. Padgett. Swords and Plowshares: American Evangelicals on War, 1937-1973. Lexham, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Timothy D. Padgett has a Ph.D. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. The back cover of the book sardonically asks, “Evangelicals are … Continue reading