Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 28, 2018
Taking a break from church — Triablogue
https://selfwire.org/article/doubtIn this article, Maxwell makes some good points. That said:i) Losing confidence in Christianity ought to erode confidence in values generally. Indeed, the logical link between faith and value is a reason to maintain commitment to Christianity. ii) Especially if … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Taking a break from church — Triablogue
Millgram-giving Elijah (and Ahab) a seat at the table
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
It is time to finish up with Hillel Millgram’s The Elijah Enigma. In a postscript to the book, he talks about the myth of Elijah that continued in Judaism. This had already started before Kings was…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Millgram-giving Elijah (and Ahab) a seat at the table