Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 25, 2018
Will few be saved? — Triablogue
13 Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 1,122 more words via Will few be saved? — Triablogue
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Will few be saved? — Triablogue
The nativity accounts in Matthew and Luke — Triablogue
There is something akin to an undesigned coincidence in this connection between Matthew and Luke. Luke tells us that Mary, a virgin espoused to Joseph, was found with child before they came together. 105 more words via The nativity accounts in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The nativity accounts in Matthew and Luke — Triablogue
Church Write-Up: Christmas Eve 2018
I went to the LCMS church’s 5:00 Christmas Eve service. It was a full house! Here are some quick items. A. The youth pastor talked about how Christmas trees used to have apples rather than ornaments hanging on them. One … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Uncategorized Comments Off on Church Write-Up: Christmas Eve 2018