Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- About Me
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: November 23, 2018
I went to the LCMS’s Thanksgiving service this morning. A. The pastor gave the children’s message. He asked the children if they knew what pilgrim means. A pilgrim is someone who goes from one place to another. That was what … Continue reading
Reforming Priesthood in Reformation Zurich: Heinrich Bullinger’s End-Times Agenda — Zwinglius Redivivus
Jon D. Wood Reforming Priesthood in Reformation Zurich Reformed Historical Theology 54 ISBN 13: 978-3-525-57092-0 The dramatic task of re-imagining clerical identity proved crucial to the Renaissance and Reformation. Jon Wood brings new light to ways in which that discussion … Continue reading
Mark Jones, Michael A. G. Haykin A New Divinity Reformed Historical Theology 49 ISBN 13: 978-3-525-55285-8 This is a study on Reformed theological debates during the »Long Eighteenth Century« in Britain and New England. By »Long« a period that goes … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Some departments of the federal government should be shut down because of federalism. High on that list would be the Department of Education and Department of Transportation. Other departments should be shut down because there…
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
A Guide For The Perplexed, by E.F. Schumacher It took me months to get this book from the library. I requested this book originally three months ago, and the book was lost within the…