Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Sally Ride on Touched by an Angel
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Psalm 77
- Book Write-Up: The Character of God, by Jonathan G. East
- Church Write-Up: Vocation, the Greatest Commandment, Love
- Requiem for a Lightweight: the Mayor Pete Factor — CounterPunch.org
- Not Hopeful
- The Trump Rally
- Book Write-Up: Emotional Intelligence, by Diane Weston
- How to Get Your Readers to Pay Attention
- Eloquence — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Jesus as Revelation, When the Disciples Became Cleansed, Initiative
- Choosing a Candidate: Elizabeth Warren for President!
Daily Archives: November 23, 2018
I went to the LCMS’s Thanksgiving service this morning. A. The pastor gave the children’s message. He asked the children if they knew what pilgrim means. A pilgrim is someone who goes from one place to another. That was what … Continue reading
Reforming Priesthood in Reformation Zurich: Heinrich Bullinger’s End-Times Agenda — Zwinglius Redivivus
Jon D. Wood Reforming Priesthood in Reformation Zurich Reformed Historical Theology 54 ISBN 13: 978-3-525-57092-0 The dramatic task of re-imagining clerical identity proved crucial to the Renaissance and Reformation. Jon Wood brings new light to ways in which that discussion … Continue reading
Mark Jones, Michael A. G. Haykin A New Divinity Reformed Historical Theology 49 ISBN 13: 978-3-525-55285-8 This is a study on Reformed theological debates during the »Long Eighteenth Century« in Britain and New England. By »Long« a period that goes … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Some departments of the federal government should be shut down because of federalism. High on that list would be the Department of Education and Department of Transportation. Other departments should be shut down because there…
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
A Guide For The Perplexed, by E.F. Schumacher It took me months to get this book from the library. I requested this book originally three months ago, and the book was lost within the…