Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: November 23, 2018
I went to the LCMS’s Thanksgiving service this morning. A. The pastor gave the children’s message. He asked the children if they knew what pilgrim means. A pilgrim is someone who goes from one place to another. That was what … Continue reading
Reforming Priesthood in Reformation Zurich: Heinrich Bullinger’s End-Times Agenda — Zwinglius Redivivus
Jon D. Wood Reforming Priesthood in Reformation Zurich Reformed Historical Theology 54 ISBN 13: 978-3-525-57092-0 The dramatic task of re-imagining clerical identity proved crucial to the Renaissance and Reformation. Jon Wood brings new light to ways in which that discussion … Continue reading
Mark Jones, Michael A. G. Haykin A New Divinity Reformed Historical Theology 49 ISBN 13: 978-3-525-55285-8 This is a study on Reformed theological debates during the »Long Eighteenth Century« in Britain and New England. By »Long« a period that goes … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Some departments of the federal government should be shut down because of federalism. High on that list would be the Department of Education and Department of Transportation. Other departments should be shut down because there…
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
A Guide For The Perplexed, by E.F. Schumacher It took me months to get this book from the library. I requested this book originally three months ago, and the book was lost within the…