As we begin to discuss Hillel Millgram’s insights into the stories of Elijah and Ahab from his book The Elijah Enigma, it may help to have before us a text: . . .Ahab did more to provoke the anger of the Lord, the God of Israel, than had all the kings of Israel who were before […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Two Conservative Opponents of Dropping the A-Bomb
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez