Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Lactantius the Proto-Pelagian?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Origen and Calvin: Christological Smackdown!
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Book Write-Up: A Multitude of Peoples, by Vince L. Bantu
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
- Current Events Write-Up: Ann Coulter on Confederate Monuments, a Third Way on Religious and LGBT Rights, Waco Regrets
- Church Write-Up: The Need for Salvation and Psalm 130
- Book Write-Ups: Safe—-Not Sorry, A Choice Not an Echo Exp. (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Book Write-Up: Paul, Apostle of God’s Glory in Christ, by Thomas R. Schreiner
Daily Archives: November 19, 2018
Originally posted on Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist:
Nancy Pelosi has been making news lately as an obstacle to the transformation of the Democratic Party into the kind of European Social Democratic Party the DSA and Sandernistas yearn for. There…
‘Early’ Does Not Necessarily Mean It Should Be Normative: Engaging with Assurance of Salvation in the Early Church
via ‘Early’ Does Not Necessarily Mean It Should Be Normative: Engaging with Assurance of Salvation in the Early Church
As we begin to discuss Hillel Millgram’s insights into the stories of Elijah and Ahab from his book The Elijah Enigma, it may help to have before us a text: . . .Ahab did more to provoke the anger of … Continue reading