Originally posted on Newman Research Centre for the Bible and its Reception: The latest edition of the Journal of the Jesus Movement in its Jewish Setting (5) is now out with the great news that it has also secured more funding to ensure that it can continue its commitment to the production of a quality…
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
- Lipstick on a Pig
- Moses' Uncircumcised Lips, Emotional Yet Recited Prayer
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- The Truth About Islam and Democracy — Vridar
- Lyndon LaRouche Is Dead, But We Are Alive — OffGuardian
- Review: Washington
- Fredriksen-Paul’s Jesus as end-time prophet
- Changing the Definition of Forgiveness
- How to be forgiving — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up (Sort Of): It’s Personal, by Andy Stanley
- The Trajectory of Neoliberalism in the US
- Book Write-Up: George MacDonald in the Age of Miracles
- Book Review: The Lies They Tell