At the end of November we’ll be launching our new magazine, ink, with thought-provoking articles about the language, culture and history of the Bible. If you you’d like to receive a free copy by post (UK addresses only) sign up here, or enter your email address to be notified when we publish our electronic version. So […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Frasier Links
- Nixon in Winter 9
- Abraham Lincoln and John Locke
- Book Write-Up: Reciprocal Church, by Sharon Galgay Ketcham
- Church Write-Up: Prepare for Bleach
- Book Write-Up: Reading Mark’s Christology Under Caesar
- Neglected Evidence For The Magi Account — Triablogue
- Review: Husband, Wife, Father, Child, Master, Slave
- George H.W. Bush: Good Man, Bad President
- Book Write-Up: Placemaking and the Arts, by Jennifer Allen Craft
- Woe to the One Who Tempts! Matthew 18:7
- Church Write-Up: Son of Abraham
- President’s Day Special: From Nixon to Obama