Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The "We-Passages"
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 15, 2018
How to read Genesis — Triablogue
I recently read/skimmed Reading Genesis Well: Navigating History, Poetry, Science, and the Truth in Genesis 1-11 (Zondervan 2018) by John Collins. 1. It’s a seasoned and erudite exegetical defense of old-earth creationism. 612 more words via How to read Genesis — … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on How to read Genesis — Triablogue
Witch lights — Triablogue
You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, (Ps 91:5) The sun shall not strike you by day, 268 more words via Witch lights — Triablogue
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Witch lights — Triablogue
Millgram-Elijah and the Omride Kingdom
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I have started reading Hillel Millgram’s The Elijah Enigma: The Prophet, King Ahab and the Rebirth of Monotheism in the Book of Kings. If you ask about the historical Elijah, there is not much to say.…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Millgram-Elijah and the Omride Kingdom