Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- About Me
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- Book Write-Up: Jesus Behaving Badly, by Mark L. Strauss
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: November 12, 2018
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
The Complete Drama: All The Extant Tragedies Of Aeschylus, Sophocles and Euripides, And The Comedies Of Aristophanes And Menander, In A Variety Of Translations: Volume One, edited by Whitney J. Oates and Eugene O’Neill,…
Communio Sanctorum: Confronting Radical Analytical Theology with Radical Participationist-Dialogical Theology
via <em>Communio Sanctorum</em>: Confronting Radical Analytical Theology with Radical Participationist-Dialogical Theology
Originally posted on Dr. Claude Mariottini – Professor of Old Testament:
In his book Crucifixion of the Warrior God, Gregory Boyd seeks to deals with the many texts in the Old Testament that portray God as a violent deity. As…
A first century Greek named Strabo documented an account he heard or read on the founding of a colony at present day Marseilles, southern France. The founders were from the Greek city-state of Phocaea, present day Foça on the Turkish … Continue reading
Originally posted on Naturalis Historia:
The satire site, The Babylon Bee, published a fiction piece earlier this year in which Ken Ham claimed that Mike Trout’s amazing baseball abilities are the best evidence we have of intelligent design. The Bee’s…
I follow some of the next generation Christian apologists. Nice to see new talent in the pipeline. A few general observations:1. Because the UK is increasingly threatened by Islam (abetted by politicians who collaborate with Muslims immigrants), some Christian apologists … Continue reading
Time for this week’s Church Write-Up about last Sunday’s services. A. The main text at the LCMS church was Hebrews 9:28b: “unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (KJV). The pastor … Continue reading