Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 11, 2018
This fascinating collection of essays charts, for the first time, the range of responses by scholars on both sides of the conflict to the outbreak of war in August 1914. The volume examines how biblical scholars, like their compatriots from … Continue reading
1. Billionaire Logic and the Death of JFK 2. Billionaire Logic and the Death of JFK / 2 — Part 3 of Greg Doudna‘s the interview with John Curington. ~ ~ ~ GD: No one at the door asked for … Continue reading
I brief exchange I had with a Roman Catholic on YouTube:”But the Calvinist position on eternal security requires not just that this ‘possibly’ be the case. It requires that this ALWAYS be the case in such situations as when a … Continue reading
How Blue States Help Red StatesDonald Trump and Republicans in Congress love to demonize government handouts, which, in fact, their own supporters depend on and are increasingly financed by taxpayers in blue states. The federal program Temporary Assistance for … Continue reading
I’m going to comment on an essay by the late Richard Gale. He was one of the more competent philosophical atheist. In this essay his primary target is freewill theism: R. Gale, “Evil as Evidence Against God”, J. P. Moreland, … Continue reading
Derek Leman’s Daily Portion today comments on Isaiah 1:27-31. Here are his comments: ISAIAH 1:27-31 27 Zion will be ransomed because of justice, her penitents by righteousness. 28 But rebels and sinners will be ruined together, and those who forsake … Continue reading
After the mid-term elections last week, I’m sure we will now find ourselves being cast hot and heavy into the 2020 presidential election. The Democrats are going to have two key areas of focus. 2,967 more words via George Gilder: Human … Continue reading