Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Uninspired Canonical Books?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- To Contact Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Church Write-Up: “…in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord…”
- Burning the mission field — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Old Testament Ethics, by John Goldingay
- Grace, Then Justice
- Post-Progressive Christianity: Part 11, Hope — Experimental Theology
- Church Write-Up: “…in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth…”
- Kamala Harris might be surging – but her record will soon catch up with her
- Book Write-Up: All Things New, by Brian J. Tabb
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe”
- Book Write-Up: The Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
Daily Archives: November 4, 2018
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
Just a short note on this very difficult saying. Although it is between two sayings on wealth, the connection to wealth is not clear to most modern readers. First, ancient people thought the eye illuminated…
Originally posted on Global Justice in the 21st Century:
World Order in the Age of Trump and Trumpism [Prefatory Note: This piece has been published in two online publications in recent days, Rozenberg Quarterly and Z-Net, in slightly modified form.…
1. I rarely write about Hinduism and Buddhism because it’s fairly specialized. Reincarnation is neglected in Christian apologetics because most Christian apologetics is focussed on challenges to Christianity in the West. 2. Before addressing the specifics, I’d like to make … Continue reading
Originally posted on WINTERY KNIGHT:
I noticed that the Democrats are trying to focus on health care in the 2018 mid-terms, so I thought I would re-post a debate on health care between Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders. I think…
Reblogging for future reference: When reading scholars’ arguments about determining the dates of books in the New Testament, I often come away feeling as if I know less than when I started. Their works frequently leave me with a dull … Continue reading