Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- About Me
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: November 3, 2018
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
“Treasures on earth” are material possessions. A rich person would be known by their expensive clothes and jewelry as well as large and expensive homes. A moth (σής) destroys clothing (which is why we use…
I am excited to say I received my first book critique! It comes from Sean McDowell (son of famed Josh McDowell) who is associate professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University. I am grateful he read the book and offered … Continue reading
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
Because God created us in his own image and likeness, he ordained that our love for one another should be in the image and likeness of the love we owe him, our God. He said:…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
This is for those who convinced themselves that Scandinavian countries are some sort of a paradise. N wouldn’t have lasted a year in such a country. He already perceives annual visits to Sheryl, our…
Time for this week’s Current Events Write-Up. The Economy The Federalist: “When Attacking the Federal Reserve, Trump Actually Attacks Anyone with Savings,” by Christopher Jacobs. Conventional Ron-Paulite wisdom is that an easy money supply leads to inflation. Christopher Jacobs provides … Continue reading