Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Sally Ride on Touched by an Angel
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Psalm 77
- Book Write-Up: The Character of God, by Jonathan G. East
- Church Write-Up: Vocation, the Greatest Commandment, Love
- Requiem for a Lightweight: the Mayor Pete Factor — CounterPunch.org
- Not Hopeful
- The Trump Rally
- Book Write-Up: Emotional Intelligence, by Diane Weston
- How to Get Your Readers to Pay Attention
- Eloquence — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Jesus as Revelation, When the Disciples Became Cleansed, Initiative
- Choosing a Candidate: Elizabeth Warren for President!
Daily Archives: November 3, 2018
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
“Treasures on earth” are material possessions. A rich person would be known by their expensive clothes and jewelry as well as large and expensive homes. A moth (σής) destroys clothing (which is why we use…
I am excited to say I received my first book critique! It comes from Sean McDowell (son of famed Josh McDowell) who is associate professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University. I am grateful he read the book and offered … Continue reading
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
Because God created us in his own image and likeness, he ordained that our love for one another should be in the image and likeness of the love we owe him, our God. He said:…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
This is for those who convinced themselves that Scandinavian countries are some sort of a paradise. N wouldn’t have lasted a year in such a country. He already perceives annual visits to Sheryl, our…
Time for this week’s Current Events Write-Up. The Economy The Federalist: “When Attacking the Federal Reserve, Trump Actually Attacks Anyone with Savings,” by Christopher Jacobs. Conventional Ron-Paulite wisdom is that an easy money supply leads to inflation. Christopher Jacobs provides … Continue reading