We have another argument (I don’t mean evidence-free speculation) for when and why somebody sat down and wrote the first gospel, the one we know as the Gospel According to Saint Mark. I’m going to have to set several of these arguments (beginning with William Wrede and on up through Burton Mack, Dennis MacDonald, and…
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- About Me
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation