The only article I feel like sharing for this week’s Current Events Write-Up is this blog post on arms control. I was wondering why Trump wants to cancel that nuclear agreement with Russia, and this blog post showed up on my feed. I already shared it on my WordPress blog, so this is a rerun for readers there. I read other articles this week, but this is the only one I feel like sharing.
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nixonland 8: Violence
- Psalm 66
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Qere-Ketiv, Pseudo-Clementine Annihilationism, the Best Possible World
- The Truth About Islam and Democracy — Vridar
- Lyndon LaRouche Is Dead, But We Are Alive — OffGuardian
- Review: Washington
- Fredriksen-Paul’s Jesus as end-time prophet
- Changing the Definition of Forgiveness
- How to be forgiving — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up (Sort Of): It’s Personal, by Andy Stanley
- The Trajectory of Neoliberalism in the US
- Book Write-Up: George MacDonald in the Age of Miracles
- Book Review: The Lies They Tell