Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum
Daily Archives: October 25, 2018
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
Jesus teaches his disciples to pray for God’s kingdom and rule to come in this world and for his will to be done in this world. This part of the prayer acknowledges the world is…
Originally posted on Flower Pentecostal Heritage Center:
This Week in AG History —October 24, 1931 By Darrin J. Rodgers Originally published on AG News, 25 October 2018 Dr. Charles S. Price (1887-1947), pastor of the theologically liberal First Congregational Church…
It’s been many years since I commented on John Loftus’s outsider test of faith. His position went through various permutations. The book is supposed to be the definitive version, so I was reading his book recently. 1,104 more words via Giving … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
I’ve warned many times that Italy is the next Greece. Simply stated, there’s a perfect storm of bad news. Government is far too big, debt is too high, and the economy is too sclerotic. I’ve…
Originally posted on Whistling In The Wind:
The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray is a strange, sensational and almost hysterical book. The very first line is “Europe is committing suicide” and the core premise of the book is…
A useful backgrounder on nuclear arms control and why the system is coming unglued. via The Crumbling Architecture of Nuclear Arms Control — naked capitalism