Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: October 23, 2018
Donald Trump says the midterm elections are a “referendum about me.” Of course they are…. via Democrats: Don’t Go High or Low. Go Big and Bold — Robert Reich
One of the problems we have with the Greatest Commandments–loving God and loving your neighbor–is that many people seem to get fixated and stuck upon loving God and never getting around to loving their neighbor.I’d like to explain why I … Continue reading
In this post I’m going to respond to somebody who thinks everyone who dies before the age of reason is damned:If it were enough be regenerated to be saved then the gospel was useless, the sacrifice of Christ would have … Continue reading
Originally posted on Dr. Claude Mariottini – Professor of Old Testament:
The prophet Ahijah, a man from Shiloh, played an important role in the history of Israel. He appears only twice in the Old Testament and both times he speaks…
Originally posted on Reflections:
I am writing this ongoing blog series on Reflections to encourage Christians to read more vigorously and enrich their lives with Christian classics in such fields as theology, philosophy, and apologetics. Hopefully, a brief introduction to these Christian…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
These discussions about PC speech codes are posted to everybody on campus except for students. The janitorial personnel, the cafeteria workers, the support stuff, the building management. These are working class folks who don’t…
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
In my first semester of Bible college an older student stood up to prayer in a chapel and began by addressing God as Father, Lord, el-shaddai, Jehovah Jirah, and every other name of God he…
Here is my Church Write-Up about last Sunday. A. At the LCMS church, the pastor told a personal anecdote. He was traveling to find himself, and he was on an interstate. He kept on driving to see how long his … Continue reading