Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Psalm 75
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: October 22, 2018
A friend of mine lost his father very suddenly this last week. Another friend is struggling to stay afloat after a car accident last summer brought towering bills and dependence on a chiropractor. Even sitting down in a chair that … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
When asked to pick the worst international bureaucracy, I generally respond as follows. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) or Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) should be at the top of the list. Both…
Contradicting EFS, Social Trinitarianisms, and TriTheisms: Thinking of God as One and Three Three in One
via Contradicting EFS, Social Trinitarianisms, and TriTheisms: Thinking of God as One and Three Three in One
Originally posted on Global Justice in the 21st Century:
The Loss of Two Unsung Heroes of International Relations: A Tales of Two ‘Bobs’ In the recent past two giants of International Relations (IR) scholarship died, leaving behind a corpus…
To my knowledge, these are the most competent books of their kind: Old-earth creationism C. John Collins, Reading Genesis Well: Navigating History, Poetry, Science, and Truth in Genesis 1-11 (2018) 127 more words via Roundup on creationism — Triablogue
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
R. Kendall Soulen, in The God of Israel and Christian Theology talks about how in the mid to late 20th century the two Karls, Barth and Rahner, attempted to modify the standard Christian model. Both of them…