Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: October 22, 2018
A friend of mine lost his father very suddenly this last week. Another friend is struggling to stay afloat after a car accident last summer brought towering bills and dependence on a chiropractor. Even sitting down in a chair that … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
When asked to pick the worst international bureaucracy, I generally respond as follows. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) or Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) should be at the top of the list. Both…
Contradicting EFS, Social Trinitarianisms, and TriTheisms: Thinking of God as One and Three Three in One
via Contradicting EFS, Social Trinitarianisms, and TriTheisms: Thinking of God as One and Three Three in One
Originally posted on Global Justice in the 21st Century:
The Loss of Two Unsung Heroes of International Relations: A Tales of Two ‘Bobs’ In the recent past two giants of International Relations (IR) scholarship died, leaving behind a corpus…
To my knowledge, these are the most competent books of their kind: Old-earth creationism C. John Collins, Reading Genesis Well: Navigating History, Poetry, Science, and Truth in Genesis 1-11 (2018) 127 more words via Roundup on creationism — Triablogue
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
R. Kendall Soulen, in The God of Israel and Christian Theology talks about how in the mid to late 20th century the two Karls, Barth and Rahner, attempted to modify the standard Christian model. Both of them…