Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Uninspired Canonical Books?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- To Contact Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Church Write-Up: “…in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord…”
- Burning the mission field — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Old Testament Ethics, by John Goldingay
- Grace, Then Justice
- Post-Progressive Christianity: Part 11, Hope — Experimental Theology
- Church Write-Up: “…in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth…”
- Kamala Harris might be surging – but her record will soon catch up with her
- Book Write-Up: All Things New, by Brian J. Tabb
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe”
- Book Write-Up: The Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
Daily Archives: October 22, 2018
A friend of mine lost his father very suddenly this last week. Another friend is struggling to stay afloat after a car accident last summer brought towering bills and dependence on a chiropractor. Even sitting down in a chair that … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
When asked to pick the worst international bureaucracy, I generally respond as follows. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) or Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) should be at the top of the list. Both…
Contradicting EFS, Social Trinitarianisms, and TriTheisms: Thinking of God as One and Three Three in One
via Contradicting EFS, Social Trinitarianisms, and TriTheisms: Thinking of God as One and Three Three in One
Originally posted on Global Justice in the 21st Century:
The Loss of Two Unsung Heroes of International Relations: A Tales of Two ‘Bobs’ In the recent past two giants of International Relations (IR) scholarship died, leaving behind a corpus…
To my knowledge, these are the most competent books of their kind: Old-earth creationism C. John Collins, Reading Genesis Well: Navigating History, Poetry, Science, and Truth in Genesis 1-11 (2018) 127 more words via Roundup on creationism — Triablogue
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
R. Kendall Soulen, in The God of Israel and Christian Theology talks about how in the mid to late 20th century the two Karls, Barth and Rahner, attempted to modify the standard Christian model. Both of them…