Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- Church Write-Up: Messiah as Melchizedek; Jacob’s Stone in the Temple
- Kamala Harris keeps calling for Twitter to suspend Trump’s account. Here’s the company’s latest reply
- Pat Buchanan: Is the Interventionists’ Era Over for Good?
- Church Write-Up: Baptism
- Book Write-Up: Inflation (Opposing Viewpoints, 2013)
- Book Write-Up: Proverbs, by Irving L. Jensen
- Pat Buchanan: Is Trump At Last Ending Our ‘Endless Wars’?
- Church Write-Up: Rust
- Book Write-Up: The US Deficit (Opposing Viewpoints, 2013)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 10
Daily Archives: October 16, 2018
Is there an “original” Bible? Can we sort through copies of biblical manuscripts to reconstruct the first autographs penned by individual authors? Often Christians believe it’s essential to find the single, original meaning of the Bible, usually through a branch … Continue reading
This is part 1 of a 2 part series. Part 1 begins with what the Bible says about sex. Part 2 will examine why certain views on sex are in the Bible and their relevance for Christians today. 63 more words … Continue reading
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
This is the kind of Democrat I want to support: Some top Democrats already see Trump as a potential ally in an infrastructure push. Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.), ranking member of the House Transportation…
Thoughts provoked by the HM Symposium on “How the West Came to Rule” — Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist
Reblogging for future reference: In 1976, Robert Brenner wrote an article titled “Agrarian Class Structure and Economic Development in Pre-Industrial Europe” in a scholarly journal that defined what would become known as “the Brenner thesis”. Based entirely on an accident … Continue reading
Reblogging for future reference (not necessarily agreement): PMW 2018-083 by Paul J. Barth (Aquila Report) Gentry note: The Genesis Creation Account is not only foundational to a biblical worldview, but to the Bible itself. Too many evangelicals waffle when it … Continue reading
Father Cassilly writes: “Love is an act of the will, and the will, like any other faculty, has its own proper object. As sounds are perceived by the ear and colors by the eye, as the intellect assents to truth, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Hendrickson Publishers Blog: As the publication date for the Septuaginta: A Reader’s Edition and the academic shows approach, we’re excited to reveal to you this exclusive Q&A with the editors: Will Ross and Greg Lanier. The pair … Continue reading