Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Faith Healer
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: October 10, 2018
Proofing, Indeed Proving Church Dogma-Doctrine: The Scripture Principle as the Protestant’s Authority
via Proofing, Indeed Proving Church Dogma-Doctrine: The Scripture Principle as the Protestant’s Authority
Originally posted on A Bagful of insights:
Note to non-Ridley College readers: I have produced this piece as part of an exercise for my study of the book of Isaiah. The intention is to try and contextualize a portion of…
Reblogging for future reference: Reading Acts Instead of “eye for and eye” as a legal principle, Jesus commands his disciples to “Do not resist the one who is evil.” Jesus does not abandon the reason for the original law (do … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
A book I read more than a decade ago has had a profound influence on me. It is R. Kendall Soulen’s The God of Israel and Christian Theology. However, I loaned my copy to somebody or…
George Hawley. Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism. University Press of Kansas, 2016. See here to purchase the book. George Hawley teaches political science at the University of Alabama. This book, Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism, is about right-wing movements that … Continue reading
T.R. Bosse. The Mystery of the Trinity Revealed. Dove & Word, 2017. See here to buy the book. T.R. Bosse has studied the Bible for over forty years. This book actually addresses a number of subjects. On the subject that … Continue reading