Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Conservatism and Distributism
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: October 10, 2018
Proofing, Indeed Proving Church Dogma-Doctrine: The Scripture Principle as the Protestant’s Authority
via Proofing, Indeed Proving Church Dogma-Doctrine: The Scripture Principle as the Protestant’s Authority
Originally posted on A Bagful of insights:
Note to non-Ridley College readers: I have produced this piece as part of an exercise for my study of the book of Isaiah. The intention is to try and contextualize a portion of…
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
Instead of “eye for and eye” as a legal principle, Jesus commands his disciples to “Do not resist the one who is evil.” Jesus does not abandon the reason for the original law (do not…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
A book I read more than a decade ago has had a profound influence on me. It is R. Kendall Soulen’s The God of Israel and Christian Theology. However, I loaned my copy to somebody or…
George Hawley. Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism. University Press of Kansas, 2016. See here to purchase the book. George Hawley teaches political science at the University of Alabama. This book, Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism, is about right-wing movements that … Continue reading
T.R. Bosse. The Mystery of the Trinity Revealed. Dove & Word, 2017. See here to buy the book. T.R. Bosse has studied the Bible for over forty years. This book actually addresses a number of subjects. On the subject that … Continue reading