Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- Psalm 75
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: October 10, 2018
Proofing, Indeed Proving Church Dogma-Doctrine: The Scripture Principle as the Protestant’s Authority
via Proofing, Indeed Proving Church Dogma-Doctrine: The Scripture Principle as the Protestant’s Authority
Originally posted on A Bagful of insights:
Note to non-Ridley College readers: I have produced this piece as part of an exercise for my study of the book of Isaiah. The intention is to try and contextualize a portion of…
Reblogging for future reference: Reading Acts Instead of “eye for and eye” as a legal principle, Jesus commands his disciples to “Do not resist the one who is evil.” Jesus does not abandon the reason for the original law (do … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
A book I read more than a decade ago has had a profound influence on me. It is R. Kendall Soulen’s The God of Israel and Christian Theology. However, I loaned my copy to somebody or…
George Hawley. Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism. University Press of Kansas, 2016. See here to purchase the book. George Hawley teaches political science at the University of Alabama. This book, Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism, is about right-wing movements that … Continue reading
T.R. Bosse. The Mystery of the Trinity Revealed. Dove & Word, 2017. See here to buy the book. T.R. Bosse has studied the Bible for over forty years. This book actually addresses a number of subjects. On the subject that … Continue reading