Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Posts I Wrote Engaging Ron Dart's Thought
- Unrealistic Chris Rock, Tim Lahaye, and Jerry Jenkins
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 27, 2018
via Suicide and Martyrdom
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Yesterday, I wrote about the newest edition of Economic Freedom of the World, which is my favorite annual publication. Not far behind is the Tax Foundation’s State Business Tax Climate Index, which is sort of…
Originally posted on Flower Pentecostal Heritage Center:
This Week in AG History —September 29, 1957 By Darrin J. Rodgers Originally published on AG News, 27 September 2018 “Has the 20th century Pentecostal revival reached the zenith of its spirituality and…
Originally posted on Brandon J. Adams:
With daylight savings coming up on us again in a few weeks, I thought I’d update this story from last spring. This weekend, I served as a counselor at a youth retreat, out of…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
She answered clinically with a description of how memories of traumatic events form in the brain: “Just basic memory functions and also just the level of norepinephrine and the epinephrine in the brain that…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
In the next chapter of Night Comes, Dale Allison defends the idea of heaven, by which he means a conscious existence and blissful realm that the dead enter when they die. Over against this, many recent…
Here are some items from Wednesday’s LCMS Bible study. A. One of our texts was Ephesians 3:17-18, in which Paul hopes that Christians will grasp the height, depth, length, and width of the love of Christ. One lady’s Bible said … Continue reading
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
In the concluding chapter of their book The Theology of Grace and the Oecumenical Movement, Charles Mœller and Gérard Philips address the differences between the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Reformed Churches on the mystery of…