Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Oniads Vs. Hasmoneans
- "Last Words"
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: September 26, 2018
A More Responsible Way to Think About Biblical Eschatology: Engaging with Karl Heim Through TF Torrance
via A More Responsible Way to Think About Biblical Eschatology: Engaging with Karl Heim Through TF Torrance
God’s Triune Life as Grace: In Contrast to Latin Theologies of the Catholic and Protestant Varieties
via God’s Triune Life <em>as</em> Grace: In Contrast to Latin Theologies of the Catholic and Protestant Varieties
I turned 31 the day I found out about the first allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. Two days later, I read Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s story for the first time, although she was still reluctant to be identified. It has been … Continue reading
via Meditations on the Lord’s Prayer – Part 12 of 12
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
Divorce was not commonplace in Israel and there are no examples of divorce in the narrative portions of the Hebrew Bible. A husband might divorce his wife for any reason, but in practice childlessness and…
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
by Alexander Earl Prompted by Dionysius’s doctrine of God and its Neoplatonic foundations, the question of Divine freedom has been the subject of theological reflection on this blog for the past few months. That it would…