Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Psalm 32
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Psalm 5
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: September 22, 2018
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
I love Rauner’s political ads because they energize me to vote for his opponent JB Pritzker a lot more than Pritzker’s own ads do. Rauner’s ads give actual lists of what Pritzker supports, and…
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Earlier this week, Neil Cavuto asked me about the politics of trade and I warned that Trump’s protectionism may backfire on Republicans because many workers and businesses are suffering the consequences. Needless to say, I’m…
Reblogging for future reference: Reading Acts Rather than continue in a state of anger, Jesus tells his disciples to reconcile with their fellow disciple before going to worship (5: 23-24). “Brother” ought to be understood as referring to all disciples, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Boxing Pythagoras:
Apologists often claim that actual infinites are logically impossible. One of the arguments which they utilize to support this claim deals with subtracting quantities from infinite quantities. One example of this comes from Blake Giunta’s…
Time for this week’s Current Events Write-Up. TomDispatch: “The American War in Yemen,” by Rajan Menon. The saddening story about the U.S.-supported war in Yemen, which has resulted in numerous civilian casualties. The Federalist: “How Obamacare Is Making the U.S. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Institutes Of The Christian Religion, by John Calvin I likely would never have read this book, despite my considerable curiosity about Calvin and his religious system , had this book not been included as…