Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: September 14, 2018
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
12 Faithful Men, Collin Hansen and Jeff Robinson, editors. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2018. Summary: Twelve thumbnail biographies focused on pastoral leaders who served faithfully through suffering. Pastoral ministry is not for sissies, contrary to…
Ben Pierce. Jesus in the Secular World: Reaching a Culture in Crisis. Steiger, 2018. The book releases on October 1 and is not yet on Amazon, but go here for the group’s web site. This book is about the importance … Continue reading
Theology of the Cross Retrieved and Reformed by a Radical and Dialectical Understanding of Correlation and Faith
via Theology of the Cross Retrieved and Reformed by a Radical and Dialectical Understanding of Correlation and Faith