Paul Mojzes is professor emeritus of religious studies at Rosemont College, Rosemont, Pennsylvania, and coeditor of the Journal of Ecumenical Studies. His previous books include Balkan Genocides: Holocaust and Ethnic Cleansing in the Twentieth Century. *** A decade ago, when our group of church leaders and academics on both sides of the Atlantic started working…
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Music in The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Death Penalty
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Church Write-Up: Midnight, Transformed, New Colossians Class
- Book Write-Up: Free to Choose, by Milton and Rose Friedman
- Book Write-Up: The Devil’s Chessboard, by David Talbot
- The Federalist: Georgia Confirms The Pre-Trump GOP Is Dead And Gone
- The Federalist: How The Free Market Can Protect And Preserve The Environment
- Christmas Services; Abuse of Power; The Real Extremists, the Far Left, by Billy James Hargis
- Jesus and the Jordan, Jesus the Nazarene, God’s Choice, Spiritual Practices of Jesus, Where the Right Went Wrong (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Genesis 22; The Learning Cycle; A Republic, Not an Empire, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Jesus’s Theological Genealogies, Original Sin and the Fall, Enhancing Christian Life
- Why Unthankful?; the Vine Creates a Community; Romans 15-16; How to Read Daniel