Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 28, 2018
I’m More Thankful for Jesus Than Theology: How Salvation Predisposed Me Towards a Certain Type of Theology
via I’m More Thankful for Jesus Than Theology: How Salvation Predisposed Me Towards a Certain Type of Theology
Richard Snoddy. The Soteriology of James Ussher: The Act and Object of Saving Faith. Oxford University Press, 2014. See here to purchase the book. James Ussher was a seventeenth Irish Reformed thinker, who had an influence on England. Richard Snoddy … Continue reading