Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Lactantius the Proto-Pelagian?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Origen and Calvin: Christological Smackdown!
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Book Write-Up: A Multitude of Peoples, by Vince L. Bantu
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
- Church Write-Up: The Need for Salvation and Psalm 130
- Book Write-Ups: Safe—-Not Sorry, A Choice Not an Echo Exp. (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Book Write-Up: Paul, Apostle of God’s Glory in Christ, by Thomas R. Schreiner
Daily Archives: August 28, 2018
I’m More Thankful for Jesus Than Theology: How Salvation Predisposed Me Towards a Certain Type of Theology
via I’m More Thankful for Jesus Than Theology: How Salvation Predisposed Me Towards a Certain Type of Theology
Richard Snoddy. The Soteriology of James Ussher: The Act and Object of Saving Faith. Oxford University Press, 2014. See here to purchase the book. James Ussher was a seventeenth Irish Reformed thinker, who had an influence on England. Richard Snoddy … Continue reading