Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Piety: Ziba, David, and Mephibosheth
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: August 25, 2018
Reblogging for future reference: via Pride Among Us
T. M. Lemos is Associate Professor of Hebrew Bible at Huron University College and a member of the graduate school faculty at the University of Western Ontario. She earned her BA from Brown University in Judaic Studies and her PhD … Continue reading
via Do Humans Have Freewill?: What it Means to Be Free in Christ the King’s Economy Before God
Originally posted on Larry Hurtado's Blog:
I’m one of the editors of a series published by Baylor University Press: Library of Early Christology. The series largely consists of reprints of important publications of the distant or recent past. See…
“He wills that the bonds of love, like the tendrils of a vine, should attach us to our neighbors and make us rest on them”
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
You need only to look at the vine to be reminded of your own nature, that is, if you observe it intelligently. No doubt you remember the image used by the Lord in which he says…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
A gushy article in my favorite newspaper announces the good news: there are states, the truly progressive ones, that are solving the opioid crisis! The more conservative, i.e. evil, states should learn how it’s…
Time for this week’s Current Events Write-Up. Townhall: “Murder by Government in Burma is the Definition of Genocide,” by Kerri Toloczo Toloczo criticizes the Obama Administration for doing nothing about this and expresses hope that President Trump will do something. … Continue reading