Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up: The Fearful Master, by G. Edward Griffin
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Quadratus on Witnesses to Jesus
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: August 23, 2018
Book Giveaway – The Gospel of John and Christian Theology, edited by Richard Bauckham and Carl Mosser (Eerdmans, 2008)
Reading Acts Summer is over and it is time to get back into the swing of a new semester.Actually, I just finished teaching an Early Fall OT Survey course for freshmen, so I have been swinging things for a while. … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Donald Trump wants to make protectionism great again. Bernie Sanders wants to make socialism great again. And if we continue with sarcastic headlines, Elizabeth Warren wants to make cronyism great again. She has a plan,…
Triablogue: The Disputation at Barcelona Triablogue: Is Jesus David’s heir?
via Diffusing Anger
Originally posted on occasional links & commentary:
The argument I’ve been making during this series on utopia is that the utopian moment of the Marxian alternative to mainstream economics is critique.* Let me explain. All modern economic theories have a…
Originally posted on Bethany House Fiction:
This post isn’t for my fellow readers. We share the same struggles, like having way too many books that need to be read and yet still longing for our favorite authors to write a…
Eric Zuesse Who rules the land? A deeper and truer version of this question is: What rules the land? Is it the money (the aristocracy), or is it the people (the public, the residents on that land)? (For the interest … Continue reading
Originally posted on WINTERY KNIGHT:
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson are going to take a look at the data So, everyone from left to right accepts the early creed in 1 Corinthians 15:3-7 being dated to 1-3 years after the…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
Every day more and more people are clocking on to the nature of liquid capital: It is a fairly easy thing for an established American business to move its corporate domicile to some other…
Anthony C. Thiselton. Approaching the Study of Theology: An Introduction to Key Thinkers, Concepts, Methods and Debates. IVP Academic, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Anthony C. Thiselton has taught Christian Theology at the University of Nottingham in England. … Continue reading