Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Oniads Vs. Hasmoneans
- "Last Words"
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: August 21, 2018
Understanding How We Come to Know God: Through The Being of God in Christ For Us; Or Through Human Being Come to God By Created and Uncreated Grace? — The Evangelical Calvinist
How do we know God? There are traditions for answering that very question; I follow a particular tradition in contrast to another prominent tradition. This post will explore this question by providing some lengthy description of its unfolding in 20th … Continue reading
Darryl Anka. Shards of a Shattered Mirror, Book 1: Cryptic. VBW Publishing, 2017. See here to buy the book. This book is a combination of science fiction and fantasy. It is science fiction in that it is set in the … Continue reading