One of the things I try to keep in mind when reading the Bible in English translation is that it will include much that is not there in the Hebrew or Greek. This includes punctuation. And yet I had long missed something in Jeremiah 8:8: How do you say, “We are wise, and Yahweh’s law […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Candle in the Darkness, by Lynn Austin
- Book Write-Up: Isaiah's Daughter, by Mesu Andrews
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Book Write-Up: What Works, by Cal Thomas
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
- “Ask China” — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies’ Story, by Martin Dies
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 51; Rod and Staff