Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up: The Fearful Master, by G. Edward Griffin
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Quadratus on Witnesses to Jesus
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: August 3, 2018
Originally posted on Enough Light:
The Story of Reality How the World Began, How it Ends, and Everything Important that Happens in Between by Gregory Koukl Zondervan, 2017 I read about this book in Christianity Today, and was pleased my…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
Robert Jordan, by Jeanne Collins, [CC BY 3.0] via Wikipedia I fell in love with the Lord of the Rings trilogy of J.R.R. Tolkien as a college student and have read it several times…
The Guardian has been one of the most inaccurate outlets for reporting what is occurring in Nicaragua. What is happening is a US regime change operation, working with oligarchs and big business interests in Nicaragua and supported by the Catholic … Continue reading
Biblical Reasoning It is obligatory to note upfront that Origen was and is a controversial figure. The debate over accepting his views as orthodox or useful is ongoing, including the veracity of the number of times he was anathematized, whether … Continue reading
Ahmed Lotfy Rashed. What Would a Muslim Say? Conversations, Questions, and Answers about Islam. Common Word Publishing, 2016. See here to purchase the book. Ahmed Lotfy Rashed was born in Egypt and grew up in the United States. His education … Continue reading