Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up: The Fearful Master, by G. Edward Griffin
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Quadratus on Witnesses to Jesus
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: July 25, 2018
Originally posted on 34justice:
For well over a year-and-a-half now, prominent Democratic politicians and media figures have alleged that, in an unprecedented attack on democracy, “Russia hacked the election” in 2016 to install Vladimir Putin’s “puppet,” Donald Trump, into office.…
Epoch Times Commentary: Trump Would Be Right to Revoke Security Clearances of Former Officials
Originally posted on International Liberty:
President Trump is a protectionist. He doesn’t understand the principle of “comparative advantage.” And he’s wrong about the implications of a “trade deficit.” But that doesn’t mean everything he says about trade is wrong. He…
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
A Jewish doctor was fired on a suspicion that somebody who might be him posted comments on racist websites. He also had racists among his FB friends. I’ve been following Russian and more recently…
Originally posted on Letter & Liturgy:
“Mansplain.” “Feminazi.” “Social Justice Warrior.” “Colonizer.” This is the argumentative vocabulary of the world, which has no hope of ultimate reconciliation, atonement, or New Creation. These are words designed to make people feel chained…
“Men must endure their going hence”: The Idea of Death in C.S. Lewis’s “Out of the Silent Planet”: Guest Post by Levi Nunnink
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
Today I’d like to feature a reflection by podcaster Levi Nunnink. Aspiring artists Levi Nunnink and Rosalyn Lee host the Culturezoo podcast. Levi and Rosalyn will read a comic, watch a movie, or read…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Gift of Asher Lev, Chaim Potok. New York: Ballantine Books, 1990. Summary: Asher Lev, exiled from a Brooklyn Hasidic community over a scandalous artwork portraying crucifixion, returns after twenty years with his family…
Originally posted on The Jesus Memoirs:
A long time ago, there was a meme circulating among the biblioblogs about lost ancient sources that we wish we could recover, but I could not find some of these older posts when I…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
The Hebrew word elohim means God most of the time in the Bible. It is plural but in some way the plural refers to the limitless nature of God. The Hebrew word for water is plural…