Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Why Sin Matters (McMinn): a book review
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Book Write-Up: My Breaking Point, God's Turning Point
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: July 23, 2018
The Epoch Times: Trump Improving Relations With Russia Pressures China
In international human rights law, a “forced disappearance” occurs when a person is secretly abducted or imprisoned by a state or political organization (or by a third party with the authorization, support, or acquiescence of a state or political organization), … Continue reading
Ali Rizvi’s theory is that the most charismatic candidate is bound to win any presidential election. It has always been the case since presidential debates were televised in 1960. Even when the victor has a low charisma, his opponent had … Continue reading
The Federalist: Let’s Get Some Things Straight About The Impact Of Russian Meddling
I am processing much material from my reading of Mark Leuchter’s The Levites and the Boundaries of Israelite Identity. Understanding his position requires adjusting some assumptions. The Bible itself claims that Levites descended from one person, Levi son of Isaac. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
“Abolish ICE” is a slogan that undoubtedly is being misinterpreted by many Americans as “Let’s have no immigration enforcement whatsoever.” (That’s not what candidates who say “Abolish ICE” actually mean.) Yes, the slogan is…
Triablogue: Jewish Objections to Jesus
Church Write-Up: The Bad Shepherds’ Perspective, I John 2:13-17, a Postmillennial Interpretation of Revelation
Here is this week’s Church Write-Up. A. At the LCMS church, the pastor’s text was Jeremiah 23:1-6, in which God criticizes the shepherds of Israel for neglecting God’s flock. These shepherds were the kings and the priests of Israel. The … Continue reading