Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Why Sin Matters (McMinn): a book review
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Book Write-Up: Blue Like Jazz, by Donald Miller
- Archaeologically Invisible
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: July 22, 2018
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Clarissa's Blog:
People are mistaken, however, if they see this phenomenon as ideological. It’s purely a labor issue. White-collar workers and the creative classes are preparing weapons to start fighting for jobs. Blue-collar workers fight for…