Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 14, 2018
In Luther’s Works, vol. 34 in “Preface to the Wittenberg Edition of Luther’s German Writings” Luther writes the following in regard to the role that the devil and his minions play in the formation of becoming a good theologian, particularly … Continue reading
Time for my weekly Current Events Write-Up. “Wider Consequences of U.S. Withdrawal from the UN Human Rights Council,” by Richard Falk Falk interviews Daniel Falcone. Among other things, Falcone states the following about Europe’s reaction to President Donald Trump, which … Continue reading