Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Clarifying Von Rad and Noth
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Music in The Stand
- Can We Over-Emphasize God's Love?
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: July 13, 2018
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Earlier this year, I explained why Nordic nations are not socialist. Or, to be more precise, I wrote that if they are socialist, then so is the United States. And my slam-dunk evidence was this…
The story of the woman caught in adultery is illustrative of the jurisprudence of Jesus Christ: prudent justice tempered with mercy. St. John recounts the event: “Jesus went unto the mount of Olives” (John 8:1). St. Augustine writes: “And where … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bishop's Encyclopedia of Religion, Society and Philosophy:
The philosophical branch of epistemology asks a number of crucial questions that all thoughtful people would do well to engage. Epistemology is ultimately the study of knowledge and focuses…
Robert H. Bork. The Tempting of America: The Political Seduction of the Law. Free Press, 1990. See here to purchase the book. Robert H. Bork was a professor at Yale Law School, a Solicitor General, and an appellate court judge … Continue reading
This is an edited post from 2013. “The Christian community today is largely imperative driven. We major in the ‘ought to’ and ‘how to’ with little regard for that which makes us ‘want to.’” – Jerry Bridges “If you live … Continue reading