Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 13, 2018
Is Norway a Role Model for “Democratic Socialism”?
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Earlier this year, I explained why Nordic nations are not socialist. Or, to be more precise, I wrote that if they are socialist, then so is the United States. And my slam-dunk evidence was this…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Is Norway a Role Model for “Democratic Socialism”?
A Case of Adultery: The Charge — SaintlySages
The story of the woman caught in adultery is illustrative of the jurisprudence of Jesus Christ: prudent justice tempered with mercy. St. John recounts the event: “Jesus went unto the mount of Olives” (John 8:1). St. Augustine writes: “And where … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on A Case of Adultery: The Charge — SaintlySages
27 Important Epistemological Terms You Should Know
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on 27 Important Epistemological Terms You Should Know
Book Write-Up: The Tempting of America, by Robert H. Bork
Robert H. Bork. The Tempting of America: The Political Seduction of the Law. Free Press, 1990. See here to purchase the book. Robert H. Bork was a professor at Yale Law School, a Solicitor General, and an appellate court judge … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Ought to, how to…want to? Romans 12:1-2 — Enough Light
This is an edited post from 2013. “The Christian community today is largely imperative driven. We major in the ‘ought to’ and ‘how to’ with little regard for that which makes us ‘want to.’” – Jerry Bridges “If you live … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Ought to, how to…want to? Romans 12:1-2 — Enough Light