Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Book Write-Up: Winner Is: The Truth
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- God’s New Year’s Resolution: Removing the Big Fat “But” Between Us and God
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: But What About God’s Wrath?
- Church Write-Up: Jonah 4
- Book Write-Up: The Martin Luther King Story, by James D. Bales
- Church Write-Up: Jonah’s Message
- God’s absence — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Jonah and the Ninevites
- Book Write-Up: It’s Very Simple, by Alan Stang
- Church Write-Up: Jonah, Part 2
- Church Write-Up: Jonah, Part 1
- Book Write-Up: Myths and Mistakes in New Testament Textual Criticism
Daily Archives: July 9, 2018
Here is this week’s Church Write-Up about last Sunday’s church services. A. At the LCMS church, the pastor preached about Mark 6:1-13, in which Jesus sends his disciples out two-by-two to preach the Gospel, heal, and cast out demons. Jesus … Continue reading