Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Athanasius and Calvin on Nocturnal Emissions
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Faith Healer
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Water Baptism: A Magic Bullet?
- Book Write-Ups: Where’s the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Book Write-Up: Child Abuse in the Classroom, by Phyllis Schlafly (ed.)
- Church Write-Up: Pentecost Sunday and Psalm 46
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Current Events Write-Up: Deficit Non-Disaster; Unafraid Phyllis; Norma McCorvey; Trump’s New Press Secretary
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Current Events Write-Up: Solutions, Public Transit, Ahmaud Arbery, Safe Haven, Foreign Aid, Mrs. America
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
A Subversive Gospel (Studies in Theology and the Arts), Michael Mears Bruner. Downers Grove: InterVarsity Academic, 2017. Summary: Proposes that the grotesque and violent character of Flannery O’Connor’s work reflects her understanding of the subversive…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Most people today would consider human sacrifice a kind of ritual murder. We see it as morally ugly. There is quite a bit of evidence that it was, shockingly, practiced by a wide range of ancient…