In Acts 2:43-47 and 4:32-35, there is an idyllic picture of the Jerusalem Church. All its members share their food and fellowship together, witness the miracles performed by the apostles, and voluntarily sell all of their possessions and redistribute the earnings to help everyone in need. There may be a question about how long this […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Hidden Secrets, and John Schneider's Testimony
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- About Me
- Theological Influences: The Churches of Christ — Experimental Theology
- Quiz Show: Bible Contradictions! — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Atoning for Betrayal
- Was the American Civil War About Slavery?
- The Devil’s Redemption — Triablogue
- Book Review: The War That Made America
- Evangelical Reflections on Seventh-day Adventism: Yesterday and Today, Part 3 (of 3)
- Evangelical Reflections on Seventh-day Adventism: Yesterday and Today, Part 2 (of 3)
- Evangelical Reflections on Seventh-day Adventism: Yesterday and Today, Part 1 (of 3)