In Acts 2:43-47 and 4:32-35, there is an idyllic picture of the Jerusalem Church. All its members share their food and fellowship together, witness the miracles performed by the apostles, and voluntarily sell all of their possessions and redistribute the earnings to help everyone in need. There may be a question about how long this […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- About Me
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation