The rules of our Five (or six) Questions interview series are simple: we send authors a long list of questions. Some are serious, and some are . . . not so serious. They choose their favorites and respond. Our guest today is Craig Koester, who is the Asher O. and Carrie Nasby Professor of New…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Hector Avalos' Critique of Patterns of Evidence (About the Historicity of the Exodus)
- Beale on Revelation 17
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games